[Workshop] Family Fun with Screen-printing
Family Fun with Screen-printing
Dates: 3 & 10 December 2016, Saturday (Repeat Session)
Time: 2.00pm - 4.30pm
Venue: NUS Museum, ST Lee Atrium
Age Group: 6 years - 12 years
Fee: $55/per pair. Limited to 15 pairs of parent and child per session. (Minimum of 12 pairs to proceed.)
Join us this December holiday for some fun with our screen-printing workshops! At this workshop, participants will learn about the influence and importance of visually striking posters used to disseminate information and ideology. Participants will apply various stencil techniques to create an edition of visually striking posters with the option of adding personalized text and images. Each pair of parent and child will get to bring home their own creative prints at the end of the workshop!
About the artist
SuperSegak is an artist-led mobile print studio that explores the boundaries of image making through experimentation using various approaches in printmaking, experimental graphics, manual explorations and organic pattern play. They have exhibited their works in various art spaces in Singapore and have conducted workshops for both public and private institutions such as National Library Board and Malay Heritage Centre as well as art festivals such as NOISE Singapore 2015.
• In the event that the programme is cancelled by NUS Museum, you will be provided with a 100% refund of the programme fees.
• Cancellations by participants at least 7 days prior to the event will be provided with a 100% refund of the event fees.
• Cancellations by participants made less than 7 days prior to the event are non-refundable.
- The event description was updated. Diff 2016-11-17 03:48:14
[ Sat ] - [ Sat ]
2:00 AM - 4:30 PM SGT
- NUS Museum
[3 Dec, Sat] Standard (parent-child pair) SOLD OUT $55.00 [10 Dec, Sat] Standard (parent-child pair) SOLD OUT $55.00
- Venue Address
- 50 Kent Ridge Crescent, S119279 Singapore
1. Car/taxi: By Clementi Road, first entrance from the highway. The museum is right after UCC. 2. Kent Ridge MRT: Internal Shuttle Bus D2. 3. Clementi MRT: Svc 96. 4. Kent Ridge Terminal: Svc 151.
NUS Museum2,264 Followers